- The SEAFLO submersible bilge pumps are tough enough for any bilge.
- High Flow: for use from 22-234L / Min (1.32-14.04 cubic meters / hour)
- Small size, high efficiency, low current (low cost switching power supply supporting); to achieve a small size perfect combination of high flow
- Unique automatic “discharge” function can bear the long-term continuous operation under nearly congestion condition
- Impact resistant ABS housing.
- Heavy duty motors with stainless steel shafts and tough. thermoplastic bodies
- Totally submersible and ignition protected.
- To all existing safety standards.
- Water cooled motors for long life, with anti airlock design and moisture tight seals.
- Snap-lock strainer base for easy installation and removal and silent vibration free running.
- No burn out if runs dry.
- Can be widely used in water sampling, high-volume liquid transfer, low-noise continuous workplace; Large aquarium, small swimming pool, water reservoirs, fountains and many other occasions.
- Fresh water, sea water analysis, wastewater treatment, water sampling, water purification, bilge water emissions from ships, breeding ornamental, water cycle transfer, agricultural spraying, irrigation, floors, carpet cleaning, etc.
- environmental protection, medicine, shipbuilding, fish farming, industry, agriculture, home economics and other areas.
PDF and Instructions